Please join us for this fun fundraiser to support the arts.
Kimberly Callas will have a 3D printed eco-mask artwork available at the auction.
Tickets are available now for Take Home a Nude. The “sexiest auction of the year” which features stiltwalkers, nude models, exciting bid-offs and more, will honor Dana Schutz on Tuesday, October 15 at Sotheby’s. Over 200 works go up for sale, in a party that raises critical funds for the Academy’s scholarships and programming. Check out a video of last year’s event and make sure to buy your ticket today!
- Callas’ 3D Printed Artwork Featured in PostHuman: New Media Art 2020 by CICA Press
- RE-3D (Famous for Gigabot) Creates Story of Callas and Students at Monmouth University
- Callas Chosen for Creative Climate Awards
- Callas Appointed for a Two Year Artist-in-Residence with Urban Coast Institute
- Callas Artwork at ‘Take Home a Nude’ at Sotherby’s, New York, October 15th