Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center is pleased to present ‘Out of Hand: Tradition Meets Tech’ exhibition. This exhibition will be open to the public from October 14, 2022, to January 22, 2023.
Please visit the exhibit or take a look at this beautiful virtual catalogue: https://indd.adobe.com/view/34e7cf8c-41e5-4faf-b333-35c24daf553
Art-making is a process of modification. ‘Out of Hand’ is dedicated to exploring digital-assisted methods of expanding traditional practices. The exhibition focuses on how artworks can utilize the process of tuning, refining, or altering subjects, their contexts, or materials through the lens of digital aids. These aids could include photography, laser cutting, CNC machining, projection mapping, creative digital programs or software, virtual reality, and more.
- Discovering the Ecological Self Workshop: Eco Mandalas
- The Night Sea Journey – An Artist Talk by Associate Professor Kimberly Callas
- Source to be exhibited as part of Mother Nature vs Human Nature: The Inequity of Climate Resilience, The 2023 NJ Arts Annual
- Honey Eyed Featured in ‘Change in Weather’ the Valdosta National
- CNCed ‘Sacred Boards’ included in SEQUENCE at Touchstone Gallery