Sculptor Kimberly Callas has received the 1st Place Sculpture Award in the Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club’s Annual Exhibit for her sculpture Transcendence Through Ritual.
Artwork was selected by a Jury composed of CLWAC Art Committee members with Liz Haywood Sullivan, PSA-MP, IAPS/MC, President Emerita International Association of Pastel Societies, making the selection for awards. Sullivan had this to say about Callas’ sculpture, “Beautifully executed female figure. The graceful fluid gesture of this sculpture holding a mask creates a compelling presence with a story to tell.”
The Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club was established in 1896 to provide exhibition opportunities for women artists. CLWAC members are represented in museums, corporate and private art collection and galleries worldwide. The exhibit is usually held at the National Arts Club at Gramercy Park South, New York, NY, but due to Covid-19, this year the exhibit will be online.
Please visit https://www.clwac.org/ to view the exhibit.
- Callas receives 1st Place Sculpture Award in the Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club’s Annual Exhibit
- Callas’ 3D Printed Artwork Featured in PostHuman: New Media Art 2020 by CICA Press
- RE-3D (Famous for Gigabot) Creates Story of Callas and Students at Monmouth University
- Callas Chosen for Creative Climate Awards
- Callas Appointed for a Two Year Artist-in-Residence with Urban Coast Institute