“Blue and Yellow: Persist.”
Mathias Fine Art
Callas is exhibiting several pieces at the Mathias Fine Art’s summer exhibit: “Blue & Yellow: Persist.” The show opens July 20th and will be open through Oct. 2nd, 2022.
“The exhibition focuses on the colors of Ukraine. Creativity is countering the feeling of helplessness in the face of the destructive onslaught that is being visited upon a country fighting for self-determination. The colors of blue and yellow have much to offer to artist and viewer alike.” Mathias Fine Art
Artists include: Max Bartsch, Kimberly Callas, Michael Culver, Paul Feyling, Patt Franklin, Brigitte Keller, John Lorence, Kate Marohn and Lesia Sochor, Brenda Bettison, and Antoinette Prien Schultze.
- Discovering the Ecological Self Workshop: Eco Mandalas
- The Night Sea Journey – An Artist Talk by Associate Professor Kimberly Callas
- Source to be exhibited as part of Mother Nature vs Human Nature: The Inequity of Climate Resilience, The 2023 NJ Arts Annual
- Honey Eyed Featured in ‘Change in Weather’ the Valdosta National
- CNCed ‘Sacred Boards’ included in SEQUENCE at Touchstone Gallery